Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Sex on the Radio"

Kate and I are creating a radio show called "Sex on the Radio." We just got it approved last night at the IMC, and it will run at the same time Anna's show ran- on Tuesday nights from 11 to 12 on the WRFU channel 104.5 FM. It will include Kate and I discussing sex and sexuality, sharing stories, playing sexy music, and having guest spots (I'm thinking of having my mom call in once and a while, since she is my sexuality guru.) I think this will be very productive for me since one of my favorite topics to talk about is sexuality and what a great thing this show could provide to Urbana. I remember Love Line in Chicago during my high school years and how much I enjoyed their honesty. I just want this show to provide an open and honest environment for people to talk about these things comfortably. Also I think this will be a great experience for me if I choose to go down the sex therapist route eventually.

So check it out if your in Urbana! And if not we plan to record all our shows and hopefully create a site where we will post them.

Also we're thinking of using pseudonyms so that we're protected and don't become affiliated with the university and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment